This article provides a step-by-step guide on connecting your Discord account to your Gala Games and Entertainment account.
This article assumes you understand the information in the following articles:
When purchasing Gala Gold or buying a node license, particular roles are assigned to unlock hidden channels in the Discord that only Gold members or Node members can see. This includes getting access to the #gold-sneak-peeks channel and participating in public game tests. Without a linked account to Discord, a user cannot enjoy the full benefits of their purchase. Follow the steps below to connect your Discord account to your Gala Games and Entertainment accounts.
1) Log into a Gala Games account. Click your profile picture and select Account.
On other sites, such as the Gala Music site, you will need to select the Settings button.
2) On the Settings page, click Linked Accounts.
3) Click the Connect Discord button.
4) Click Connect Now.
5) The next prompt will ask about what Gala Games wants to see in the Discord account. This will only allow Gala Games to see the Discord username, avatar, and banner and to join the Gala Games Discord if the account isn’t already in the server. After reading the information, click Authorize.
6) Enter the 2FA code when prompted.
7) Once the process is completed successfully, it will show that the Discord and Gala Games accounts are linked. Clicking Go To Discord Chat will open the Gala Games Discord.
Note: If the Discord account is not in the Gala Games Discord, please click the Join Gala button, as shown below.
8) The process is now complete! This can be confirmed as successful by checking the Linked Accounts section on your Settings page.
Note: If a new role is not automatically added to a Discord account, unlinking and relinking may be required.