This article will show the step-by-step guide on how to disconnect your Discord from your Gala Games and Entertainment account.
This article assumes you understand the information in the following articles:
Linking Discord to your Gala Games and Entertainment account lets you get the most out of your purchased memberships like Gala Gold and/or being a Node Owner. These perks unlock exclusive content in Discord, such as exclusive channels for discussion.
There might be occasions when you need to change the Discord account linked to your Gala Games account, such as being locked out of your Discord or for other reasons. You might also encounter a situation where you've purchased Gala Gold or a node license and require a new role. In such cases, disconnecting and reconnecting Discord will facilitate updating your new roles.
Disconnecting Discord from Gala Games and Entertainment site
1) Log in to your Gala Games account. Click your profile picture and select Account.
On other sites, such as the Gala Music site, you will need to select the Settings button.
2) In the Settings page, click Linked Accounts.
3) Click the Disconnect Discord button, as shown below.
4) When the prompt below pops up, click Disconnect.
5) Enter the 2FA code when prompted.
6) Users can click the Connect button to connect a Discord account again once the account is fully disconnected.
Disconnecting from Discord directly
1) In Discord, click User Settings icon.
2) Under User Settings, click Authorized Apps.
3) In the Authorized Apps section, locate Platform Integration and click Deauthorize.
4) When the below prompt appears, click Deauthorize.