This article helps users understand common problems when bridging out NFTs and provides users with the necessary knowledge to solve them.
This article assumes the reader understands the information in the following articles:
Sign Up for a Gala Games and Entertainment Account
Before attempting to resolve specific issues, it is recommended that users perform the following basic troubleshooting steps:
1) Reload the page.
2) Log out and log back into the account.
3) Close and reopen the browser, ensuring all windows are closed.
4) Clear or refresh the cache using keyboard shortcuts (PC: Ctrl+Shift+Del, MAC: CMD+Shift+R).
5) Disable any adblockers or VPNs, and turn off Brave Shield if using the Brave browser.
6) Try a different browser or Incognito mode.
7) Restart the device.
8) Use a different device to access the website.
Further troubleshooting steps:
9) Select a higher gas fee. Please check this article Select Gas Fees For Treasure Chest And Store Purchases
10) Ensure there is more $GALA[GalaChain] in the wallet than the transaction requires, as a transaction may fail if only enough $GALA[GalaChain] is available for the gas fee.
11) Only one transaction should be performed at a time, and a pending transaction should be completed before another transaction is initiated.
If this does not solve the problem, please refer to the following workarounds for common issues associated with different NFTs.
Spider Tanks NFTs
1) Ensure that the NFT is not currently utilized, for example, if it has been equipped, deployed to the Drop Pod, or paired with a Node Depot.