This article demonstrates how to increase gas fees when making store purchases and speed up pending store purchases.
This article assumes you understand the information in the following articles:
Increasing the gas fee for a transaction allows you to decide how fast you want your purchase completed.
If you want your purchase to go through faster, you can select higher fees to fill it by the Ethereum network than using the normal amount for gas and waiting longer.
Selecting Gas Fees When Buying From the Gala Store
1) Log into your Gala Games account and click the Store tab.
2) Select the NFT you want to purchase. You can use the search bar to find a specific NFT or make use of the drop-down menus or the filters panel to facilitate your search.
In the example below, the Filters panel is utilized to find Meow Pets NFTs.
3) After selecting an NFT for purchase, you can then choose the currency and quantity for your purchase. Additionally, if you have a promo code, you can enter it at this stage. Click Buy Now to proceed.
Note: Certain NFTs, such as those for Meow Pets, may only be available with specific coins or tokens ($GALA, $ETH, etc.)
4) This will display the Sending Speed page. From here, you can select to speed up a transaction if you wish.
Moving the slider to the right towards Very Fast increases transaction speed on the Ethereum network.
The more the slider is moved to the left towards Slower, the slower the transaction will be completed; the Sending Speed defaults to the slowest level.
5) After setting the sending speed, review the Order summary and check the box to confirm you have read and that you agree to our Terms of Service. Click Place Order to finalize the transaction.
Speeding Up A Pending Store Purchase On Ethereum
If a transaction on a blockchain such as Ethereum takes a while to fill, speeding it up is an option.
1) Click the bell icon when logged into a Gala Games account. Look for a pending transaction as seen below, and click Pending.
Note: This will only be able to speed up the oldest transaction that is currently pending.
2) This will bring up the option to Speed Up the transaction.
3) Select the desired speed for the transaction. You can drag the slider further to the right towards Very Fast if you want to get the order done faster.
4) Scroll down and click Confirm.
After speeding it up, please wait until the Ethereum network can complete the transaction.