This article provides you with a step-by-step guide on the Know Your Customer (KYC) process. KYC is performed when a user requires assistance in accessing their account. This process is necessary to verify the ownership of an account before the Gala Games and Entertainment team can make any changes on your behalf as per your request.
This article assumes you understand the information in the following articles:
This article assumes that you have already submitted a ticket for your concern.
1) Once you have submitted a ticket, the support team will provide you with a link similar to the one shown below:
2) To proceed, click on the provided link, which will redirect you to a website displaying a QR code. For your convenience, it is recommended to open this link on a computer or a separate device so that you can easily scan the QR code with your mobile phone.
3) Upon scanning and clicking the link, you will be redirected to the website form.argoskyc.com. Click Start KYC.
4) On the following page, the website will automatically choose the ID issuing country for you. If the automatically selected country is incorrect, you can click on the Search icon to manually select the correct country.
If the auto-selected country is correct, click the arrow to continue.
5) Select the ID type.
6) Click the Allow button to allow the site to access your camera.
7) Once you have given the site permission, you can take a picture of your ID.
8) Wait for the process to complete and click Ok to continue.
9) On the next page, you will see your ID and the information auto-filled into the fields below. This information was extracted from your ID. If any information is missing or incorrect, please correct it. Click Ok to continue.
10) In the next step, you will need to take a photo of your face.
11) Wait for the scanning to finish. If the KYC process is successful, you will see the confirmation page as shown below.
If you encounter any issues during the process, please do not hesitate to reach out for help by replying to your ticket.