This article guides users through the process of moving NFTS from a separate wallet to their Gala Games and Entertainment wallet using OpenSea.
This article assumes the reader understands the information in the following articles:
NOTE: The user assumes all risk and responsibility for the use of this third-party platform and any other similar platform.
First Method: Transferring NFT directly from the item page
1) Go to the OpenSea account and click on the NFT you wish to transfer. In this example, an Express Depot is going to be transferred.
2) On the item page, click on the arrow-shaped Transfer button as shown in the image below.
3) Enter the recipient wallet address and click Transfer.
NOTE: Always double-check to see that the entered address is correct. In the event that you send it to the wrong address, there is no way to retrieve it.
4) After clicking the Transfer button, a wallet prompt will automatically appear in the top right of the web browser. Users will need to sign and confirm the transaction by clicking Confirm. Clicking on Reject will cancel the process.
5) As soon as the item is transferred, a dialog similar to the below image will appear.
Clicking View transaction will allow a user to see the confirmation on Etherscan. Once the transaction is confirmed, the web page will update to a similar image below.
Second Method: Transferring NFT directly from the Profile page
1) Navigate to an OpenSea profile and select an NFT to transfer.
2) Click on the three-dot menu in the item card's lower left corner and select Transfer.
2a. Users can select more than one NFT by clicking on the additional NFTs to transfer.
Selected NFTs will have a blue check next to them, and the list on the right side will automatically fill in.
2b. Click Continue.
3) Enter the recipient wallet address and proceed as shown in the first method.