This article presents a step-by-step guide on uninstalling the Gala Launcher on the latest version of Windows.
This article assumes the reader understands the information in the following articles:
Install the Gala Launcher
Sign Up for a Gala Games and Entertainment Account
1) Click on the Search Bar, type in “Control Panel,” and click on the Control Panel app.
2) Click the Uninstall a program link under Programs.
3) Type in the search bar or scroll down the list of installed applications until Gala Launcher appears.
Note: By default, this list is in alphabetical order.
4) Double-click on the Gala Launcher icon.
5) A prompt may appear asking to allow this app to make changes to the device; if so, click Yes.
6) When asked to uninstall the Gala Launcher completely, click Yes.
7) Wait for the uninstallation to complete.
8) After the uninstallation is complete, the prompt “Gala Launcher has successfully been removed from your computer” will appear; click OK.
Once complete, restart the computer to remove the Gala Launcher successfully.