This article explains how to install MetaMask.
This article assumes the reader understands the information in the following articles:
Note: The user assumes all risk and responsibility for the use of this third-party wallet and any other similar wallet.
1) Navigate to Metamask.io and click the Download Now button.
2) MetaMask works on a variety of different devices and web browsers. This example will use Brave. Clicking the Brave option below will navigate to the download page of MetaMask for Brave Browser Users.
3) This navigates to the Chrome Web Store. In this example, a Brave user would click Add to Brave.
4) After clicking Add to Brave, an “Add MetaMask” prompt will pop up. Click Add Extension as shown below.
5) MetaMask will now install in the web browser. In Brave, MetaMask may be hidden behind a puzzle piece. Click the puzzle piece and pin MetaMask, so it is easier to access.
MetaMask will no longer be hidden and can be found, as shown below.